New TimeSite Pro Tablet App & Enhancements in 31 Jan 2018 Build
TimeSite is delighted to announce the latest update to our mobile app specifically designed for iPads and Android tablets together with a range of new features for our cloud application. We continue to invest significantly in our mobile development project in addition to continuous enhancements to both our user interface and the core functionality of the TimeSite Pro cloud application. The latest version of our smartphone and tablet mobile app is 1.3.09. The most significant new feature of our new tablet app is the ability to review and approve submitted timesheets. Our Knowledge Base has more information on our new TimeSite Pro Tablet App.
We have also released a new build of our cloud app (dated 31 Jan 2018) that includes a number of major enhancements.
- Our new look and feel continues its rollout in several of the screens in the Admin tab. Check out the User administration screen for a sample of what’s to come.
- Task Code can be enabled from System Settings and is then available in the Task admin panel.
- Major enhancements have been introduced to our MYOB Online integration and functionality including additional error checking and handling, and intelligent field mapping between TimeSite Pro and MYOB Online.
- Continued enhancements to our Dashboard panel including the option to Print data relating to each widget.
- The Dashboard’s User Location map includes the option to send the app download link to all or selected users.
- Plus lots of changes under the hood which allow for better looking, more functional and faster screens.
You can find more information on our latest build at New Tablet App & Core Enhancements in 31 Jan 2018 Build in our new TimeSite Pro Knowledge Base.
We have an exciting development program mapped out for 2018 and we’ll continue to keep you updated on our progress. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our new TimeSite Pro Tablet App or our latest TimeSite Pro cloud release.